Thursday 3 October 2013

RECENT FAVOURITES | September 2013


FJALLRAVEN KANKEN
I mentioned that I was thinking of buying a Kanken in a wishlist post a while back. I got one just before I came back to uni and it was such a good decision. Usually I bring a satchel type bag or some kind of more structured handbag, but I pack a lot of crap and it was beginning to hurt my shoulders. The Kanken is so ridiculously practical. A few people have commented that it's not necessarily my 'style', perhaps a bit outdoorsy for me? Or makes me look like a child on the way to their first day of school. I still love it though. Plus it's dead durable and comes in a million different colour ways.



L'OREAL EVERSLEEK SMOOTHING & INTENSELY NOURISHING SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
Ever since I was 13 or so, I used Tresemmé products on my hair religiously. I never ever switched brand and it always worked for me. In the past year or so though, since I began to dye my hair and wear it naturally - not straightened every day, Tresemmé wasn't quite cutting it. I'd heard good things about the EverSleek range and I'm interested hair care with less sulphates, parabens, and siliciones and all of that at the moment. My hair is really dry so I went with the 'Intense' formula and I love it so far. I've had so many people tell me that my hair looks brighter and more red too, which can only be a good thing.

ORLY 'SMOULDER' NAIL POLISH
I picked this colour up when I was in America over the summer and it's become my favourite nail polish for autumn. It's a deep metallic burgundy and basically just gorgeous. I tend to favour black or red nails in the autumn and winter anyway, and this fits right into that colour family nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment